Too Nervous to Live Stream? Try These Tips!
Confident Live Marketing Podcast
Episode Theme: Content & Marketing
December 30, 2022
Are you too nervous about pressing that “go live” button? Or maybe you have, but the nerves got the better of you?
In this episode, I share practical tips and advice for overcoming nerves. So that you broadcast live with confidence.
In this Episode...
- [4:36] What is chat GPT?
- [11:36] Do you really need to go live?
- [13:48] Discovering the cause of your anxiety
- [15:07] Talking about imposter syndrome
- [18:01] The fear of being judged
- [21:44] Practical tips for helping with the fear of going live
- [0:00] Struggling with comparisonitis
- [29:39] "Emulate, Don't Imitate"
- [31:11] Plan what you are going to talk about
- [33:19] Gaining confidence takes time
- [35:25] Tell people in advance when you're going live
- [41:19] Being anxious about tech issues when going live
- Chat GPT
- Podcast Episode: Top Mindset Qualities for Confident Live Streamers
- Podcast Episode: Launch your Live Show and Podcast Now!
- Podcast Episode: How to be Confident on Video when you are Shy
Watch Episode 193
Don’t miss an episode! You can subscribe on Apple podcasts here - or on other podcast players.
The Confident Live Marketing Show
The Confident Live Marketing Show is a weekly live video show and podcast. It’s aimed at established entrepreneurs who want to level up their impact, authority and profits through the power of live video, webinars and podcasts. We’ll focus on knocking down the 3 main barriers these entrepreneurs face when creating live content - camera confidence/mindset, tech/gear and content marketing.
It’s hosted by Ian Anderson Gray. He is the founder of the Confident Live Marketing Academy and is the host of the Confident Live Marketing Podcast. He helps entrepreneurs to level up their impact, authority and profits by using live video confidently. He’s founder of Seriously Social - a blog focused on live video and social media tools. He’s an international speaker, trainer, teacher and consultant. He has a passion for making the techno-babble of live video and social media marketing easy to understand. As well as being a geek, husband, and dad to two kids, Ian is also a professional singer and lives near Manchester in the UK.
Comments are Temporarily Closed
We've closed the comments section on this blog due to spam, but we hope to reopen in the near future.