In today's show, we're looking at the live video streaming tool, Switcher Studio. It's a full live video studio in your pocket - available for iPhones and iPads.
I'm joined by the VP of Sales and Business Development at Switcher Studio, Marc Gawith.
As well as talking about Switcher Studio, we'll be talking about how brands are using Live Video, how LinkedIn live is going to be changing the "live video" game. And how it isn't too late to start going live.
- Why Live Video? How are brands are using Live Video today?
- Do you get nervous on camera? Any tips?
- Switcher Studio was one of the first tools to integrate with LinkedIn Live. How is LinkedIn live going to be changing the "live video" game?
- What makes Switcher Studio different? What are your favourite features?
- How would you get started with a mobile setup? Particularly for those of us used to going live from our computers?
- What are your frustrations? What are the missing features in Switcher Studio currently?
- What's next for Switcher Studio?
Who Is Marc Gawith?
Marc is the VP of Sales and Business Development at Switcher Studio. He is a father and a husband and when he is not playing those roles he enjoys golfing.
The Confident Live Marketing Show
The Confident Live Marketing Show is a weekly live video show and podcast. It’s aimed at established entrepreneurs who want to level up their impact, authority and profits through the power of live video, webinars and podcasts. We’ll focus on knocking down the 3 main barriers these entrepreneurs face when creating live content - camera confidence/mindset, tech/gear and content marketing.
It’s hosted by Ian Anderson Gray. He is the founder of the Confident Live Marketing Academy and is the host of the Confident Live Marketing Podcast. He helps entrepreneurs to level up their impact, authority and profits by using live video confidently. He’s founder of Seriously Social - a blog focused on live video and social media tools. He’s an international speaker, trainer, teacher and consultant. He has a passion for making the techno-babble of live video and social media marketing easy to understand. As well as being a geek, husband, and dad to two kids, Ian is also a professional singer and lives near Manchester in the UK.