We've talked a lot about live video on this show. We've talked a lot about audio (Mike Russell came on the show to talk about how to get awesome audio). We had the Queen of Repurposing, Amy Woods, on the show to talk about how to repurpose your live video.
But as you'll see, I repurpose my live show into a podcast.
I thought it was high time to get my friend Colin Gray on the show to talk about the power of podcasts.
I asked him the following questions...
- How did we meet?
- How did you get started in this whole podcasting thing?
- Have you done much live video? Do you get nervous on live video?
- What's the power of podcasting
- How has podcasting changed your business?
- Do you recommend creating a podcast from live video? What are the main pitfalls?
- What gear and tools do we need to get started with podcasting?
- And what gear and tools would you recommend to help level things up?