Want to go live really easily? Want to multistream to all your channels without stress and invite your guests in a breeze?
In this episode we’re looking at the browser-based Restream Studio which has some exciting new features.
In this Episode...
- [3:10] What is Restream and how does it work?
- [5:10] Setting up your social channels in Restream
- [7:31] Broadcasting directly from Restream Studio
- [9:45] Adding logos, video clips, overlays and backgrounds
- [11:52] Restream’s really cool chat feature
- [13:03] Using captions in your live show
- [13:34] Scheduling your live event
- [17:24] Inviting guests to your live stream
- [17:57] Using Restream pairs
Watch Episode 130
The Confident Live Marketing Show
The Confident Live Marketing Show is a weekly live video show and podcast. It’s aimed at established entrepreneurs who want to level up their impact, authority and profits through the power of live video, webinars and podcasts. We’ll focus on knocking down the 3 main barriers these entrepreneurs face when creating live content - camera confidence/mindset, tech/gear and content marketing.
It’s hosted by Ian Anderson Gray. He is the founder of the Confident Live Marketing Academy and is the host of the Confident Live Marketing Podcast. He helps entrepreneurs to level up their impact, authority and profits by using live video confidently. He’s founder of Seriously Social - a blog focused on live video and social media tools. He’s an international speaker, trainer, teacher and consultant. He has a passion for making the techno-babble of live video and social media marketing easy to understand. As well as being a geek, husband, and dad to two kids, Ian is also a professional singer and lives near Manchester in the UK.