There are some amazing new cool features from StreamYard and Ecamm Live. And in this episode, I share how I am using the new video ISO feature from Ecamm with the new Storyboard feature in Descript. It’s a game-changer!
In this Episode...
- [2:02] Why do I go live and repurpose my content?
- [5:30] Using StreamYard to go live
- [10:08] Live video options in StreamYard
- [10:59] What is local recording in StreamYard?
- [15:14] Even more cool features in StreamYard
- [15:25] Going live using Ecamm Live
- [15:48] ISO Recording in Ecamm Live
- [18:17] Camera switcher in Ecamm Live
Watch Episode 191
The Confident Live Marketing Show
The Confident Live Marketing Show is a weekly live video show and podcast. It’s aimed at established entrepreneurs who want to level up their impact, authority and profits through the power of live video, webinars and podcasts. We’ll focus on knocking down the 3 main barriers these entrepreneurs face when creating live content - camera confidence/mindset, tech/gear and content marketing.
It’s hosted by Ian Anderson Gray. He is the founder of the Confident Live Marketing Academy and is the host of the Confident Live Marketing Podcast. He helps entrepreneurs to level up their impact, authority and profits by using live video confidently. He’s founder of Seriously Social - a blog focused on live video and social media tools. He’s an international speaker, trainer, teacher and consultant. He has a passion for making the techno-babble of live video and social media marketing easy to understand. As well as being a geek, husband, and dad to two kids, Ian is also a professional singer and lives near Manchester in the UK.