What questions do you have when it comes to live video?
Is it do with…
- The tech and gear?
- Your confidence and mindset and fear?
- The Content Marketing sphere?
In this episode, Ian is answering the top live video questions!
Questions Asked and Answered
- [5:44] What are your best on-air confidence tips
- [8:09] How is your new studio set-up coning along?
- [11:54] What is the best video sequence funnel for promoting an upcoming product launch?
- [17:00] When do you know you need help with your workflows and how do you go about getting it?
- [20:53] How long should your podcast be?
- [25:09] What are your best tips for using a microphone?
- [27:50] What is the benefit of using a mixer for a live show?
- [30:14] How do you ensure your guests come to your show prepared and tech-ready?
- [32:30] I am thinking of using Zoom to record a podcast. What advice do you have for after the interviews are done?
- [34:59] How do I structure my live show so that it is easy to repurpose into a podcast?
- [36:14] How do you politely stop an incessant talker?
Watch Episode 127
Brought to you by Restream
Restream is the complete multi-streaming suite for entrepreneurs.
With Restream you can stream to multiple platforms all at the same time. They have a plethora of destinations including:
- LinkedIn Live
- Facebook Live
- YouTube Live
- Periscope and so much more
You can stream from another tool to Restream and Restream will take care of the multi-streaming for you really easily. Or you can broadcast directly from Restream to your platform of choice.
Restream also has chat, analytics and a scheduler. With the chat service you can view and engage with your audience from all the destinations you stream to.
I've been really blown away by the Analytics section - this shows your stream metrics - now many viewers, watched minutes, new followers and more.
And finally, the scheduler allows you to broadcast pre-recorded video live.
To sign up and have a play, visit iag.me/restream
The Confident Live Marketing Show
The Confident Live Marketing Show is a weekly live video show and podcast. It’s aimed at established entrepreneurs who want to level up their impact, authority and profits through the power of live video, webinars and podcasts. We’ll focus on knocking down the 3 main barriers these entrepreneurs face when creating live content - camera confidence/mindset, tech/gear and content marketing.
It’s hosted by Ian Anderson Gray. He is the founder of the Confident Live Marketing Academy and is the host of the Confident Live Marketing Podcast. He helps entrepreneurs to level up their impact, authority and profits by using live video confidently. He’s founder of Seriously Social - a blog focused on live video and social media tools. He’s an international speaker, trainer, teacher and consultant. He has a passion for making the techno-babble of live video and social media marketing easy to understand. As well as being a geek, husband, and dad to two kids, Ian is also a professional singer and lives near Manchester in the UK.